In order to further strengthen the management of the pre-research and open fund projects of the plateau disciplines of our school, and to keep abreast of the project research progress, in accordance with the relevant regulations of the "Shanghai Dianji University Plateau Discipline Management Measures", it is planned to carry out the pre-research and open fund project mid-term for the 2019 project checking work.
1. Inspection scope: Pre-research and open fund projects established in 2019. See Annex 1 for specific projects.
2. This inspection is hosted by the Discipline Office, and experts inside and outside the school will be hired to review and guide the progress of the project, phased research results, and use of funds, and evaluate the implementation of the project.
Three, need to prepare materials
1. The project team needs to fill in the "Shanghai Plateau Discipline-Mechanical Engineering Pre-research and Open Fund Project (Interim) Inspection Report" (Attachment 2), and send the electronic version in PDF to wangnj@sdju before July 19, 2020. edu.cn.
2. Prepare presentation PPT for reporting (including: project progress, phased research results, use of funds, team building, main issues and follow-up research work arrangements, etc.). The reporting time is: 12 minutes PPT report + 10 minutes Q&A.
4. The time for organizing the defense is July 22, 2020, and the specific time and form of each project will be notified separately.
5. Projects that do not participate in the inspection without reason or fail the inspection will terminate their 2020 project funding support.
Attachment 1: 2019 Shanghai Dianji Institute of Mechanical Engineering Plateau Discipline Pre-research and Open Fund Project Details.xls
Attachment 2: 2019 pre-research and open fund project (interim) inspection report [template].docx